Newfoundland and Labrador Suzuki Institute
St. John's, NL
The Newfoundland and Labrador Suzuki Institute takes place in beautiful St. John’s, Newfoundland, takes place June 25-July 30, 2016!
- Jun 24 – 30, 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador Suzuki Institute
Cello, Suzuki Early Childhood Education, Viola, Violin -
- See all events at Newfoundland and Labrador Suzuki Institute.
Early Bird Rates apply if you register before April 8th!!
- Starting with Suzuki (age 4-9), violin or cello: Earlybird rate: $105, Regular rate $115
- Pre-Twinkle/Twinkle: Earlybird rate: $240, Regular rate $265
- Book 1-5: Earlybird rate: $325, Regular rate $360
- Senior Student Program $TBA
- Enrichments (Fiddle, Chamber Group): Earlybird rate: $65/class, Regular rate $75/class
Housing & Meals
Housing and meals are not provided by the Institute.
Coffee and snack shop is open daily including muffins, fruit, cookies, juice, milk etc.
There are numerous opportunities for recreation including boat tours for whale/bird watching, iceberg viewing, hiking and historic sites such as Signal Hill and Cape Spear. This area of the province was voted the best coastal trip by National Geographic in 2010. A teen barbecue is the arranged social event for the senior students. Newfoundland is an amazing place to plan a family vacation that coincides with NLSI, where visiting families can take advantage of the incredible scenery and variety of activities our province has to offer.
The SAA does not run the workshops and summer institutes; it approves separate businesses to run them. For specific information on schedules, enrollment, pricing, housing, etc. please contact sponsoring organizations directly with inquiries. To get your event listed here, please see the Event Listing Guide.