Idaho Suzuki Institute
The Idaho Suzuki Institute, founded by June Itami, is the 2nd longest running Institute in the USA. We will be celebrating “44″ years. Another year with outstanding Suzuki teacher trainers and faculty.
Idaho Suzuki provides a welcoming atmosphere and a low student-teacher ratio as well as one of the best value, lowest cost institutes available. On campus housing and meals are available for a VERY reasonable rate.
Lots of nearby activities are available before and after such as the National Old Time Fiddler championship in nearby Weiser, Idaho, white water rafting on the Payette, Salmon & Snake rivers, mountains to climb, etc.
Come to Idaho for a memorable Suzuki experience and a great family vacation.
- Jun 26 – 30, 2017 Idaho Suzuki Institute
Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin -
For Teachers Instructor Audition
- Jun 24, 2017 Every Child Can! Jones -
- Jun 25 – Jul 2, 2017 Cello Unit 1 Jones Apr 30
- Jun 25 – Jul 2, 2017 Violin Unit 1 Lieb Apr 30
- Jun 26 – 30, 2017 Development of the Bow Arm from Pre-Twinkle to Book 10 Lee -
- Jun 26 – 30, 2017 Piano Unit 4 Shen -
- See all events at Idaho Suzuki Institute.
Visit our website for Early Bird registration/deadlines!
- All Half-day students $245
- String Students Book 1-3 $370
- String Students Book 4 up $395
- Piano Students Book 1 $395
- Piano Students Book 2 up $430
Student Enrichment classes are included in fees.
Non-registered students may participate by paying $50/class.
See Website for Enrichment classes offered.
Every Child Can: $125
- Unit 1 Violin $550 (Before Apr 15)
- Unit 1 Cello $550 (Before Apr 15)
- Unit 1 & ECC $600 (Before Apr 15)
- Unit 4 Piano $375 (Before Apr 15)
- Development of the Bow Arm from Pre-Twinkle—Book 10 $375
See website for early bird registration and deadlines.
All books offered can enroll for 2 college credits.
Housing & Meals
Dormitory housing and meals will be available. See website for packages, price and housing form. Several fast food and restaurants are within walking distance.
Caldwell, Idaho, is in the center of Treasure Valley. In less than an hour you can enjoy whitewater rafting, fishing, hiking, and water sports in the beautiful Idaho mountains. Shopping, sightseeing, museums, water slide, Wahooz, floating the Boise River, art galleries, Birds of Prey Center, and the zoo are all favorite activities.
Fly into the Boise, Idaho, airport and travel fifteen miles west to the College of Idaho campus, Caldwell, Idaho.
The SAA does not run the workshops and summer institutes; it approves separate businesses to run them. For specific information on schedules, enrollment, pricing, housing, etc. please contact sponsoring organizations directly with inquiries. To get your event listed here, please see the Event Listing Guide.