A collection of the best American Suzuki Journal articles for parents from the past 20+ years.
Sequel to First Class Tips.
Book, 69 pages.
Suzuki Philosophy in Action
- Happiness Is
- Joyful Learning
- The Listening Cycle: A Lesson for Parents and Teachers
- The Role of Listening
- But is it Beautiful?
- Why We Play the Violin: Notes from the Teachers
- Help the Children with Low Tolerance for Frustration
- Reduce, Re-use, Recycle Your Time for Stronger Triangles
- The Glass Ceiling
Motivation and Practice
- A Reluctant Child and Her Violin
- The Official Medical Guide to Practicitis
- The Effect of Daily Practice Time
- Teaching Your Child Practice Skills
- So Your Child Won’t Practice
Changing Teachers: Ethical Issues
- The Ability to Feel Another Person’s Heart
- Changing Teachers
- Taking Leave: Is There a “Right” Way to End the Teaching Relationship?
- Changing a Triangle
Teenage Suzuki Students
- Hurrah for Suzuki Teenagers and Their Parents!
- Working with Teens: A Roundtable Discussion
- Teenagers: Awful or Awesome?
Recitals, Auditions, and Competitions
- Some Insights into Recent Stage Fright Research
- The Art of Competition
- Where Do We Sit?
- Take the Toolbox with You
- A Mom’s Retrospective
Weight: 8 ounces