First Class Tips for Suzuki Parents
A collection of the best American Suzuki Journal articles for parents from the past 20+ years.
An invaluable resource for new and experienced Suzuki parents and teachers.
Book, 42 pages.
Preview: First Class Tips Sample
Introduction to Suzuki Philosophy
- Suzuki and the Talent Education Method
- Remarkable Life Force
- The Parents’ Role in Suzuki Education
- Suzuki and the Childhood pf Culture
- Grow a Fine Seedling
- The Role of Work and Discipline in the Suzuki Concept
Parent Roles and Responsibilities
- A Sound Investment: Getting the Most for Your Time and Money
- Building Blocks to a Great Relationship
- This Year’s Project: To Nurture Every Child
- Parent-Teacher Discovery Zone
- Measuring Your Child’s Success
- Dear Beginning Parent
- Inspiring Children
- Musical Expression (excerpt)
- You, Your Child, and Music (excerpt)
- Active Brain, Active Heart
- Institutes: Great Reasons to Attend
- A Suggestion to Parents
- What Are We Teaching Our Children?
- Dads Make a Difference
- Excellence…from the Beginning (excerpt)
- Help for Parents
- Making Sure Johnny Can Read
- Raise Your Ability with a Piece You Can Play
- Group Class Notes
- How Does Practicing Help?
- Selection and Care of Instruments
- The Home Practice Environment Scale
- A Parent’s Prayer
Weight: 6 ounces