Peaks to Plains Suzuki Institute
Violinist, violist, cellist, pianists, come join us in beautiful Colorado for an amazing week of music playing. Experience intimate interactions and instructions with our highly respected faculty in groups and master classes, learn something new in our enrichment classes and make new friends! It will be a Suzuki experience you will not forget! Teachers will also be a able to receive short term teacher training. Advanced musicians will have the opportunity to work exclusively with a professional quartet, our resident Phoenix Quartet led by Gabe Bolkosky.
- Jul 17 – 21, 2017 Students
Cello, Harp, Viola, Violin -
- Jul 17 – 21, 2017 Advanced Chamber Ensemble
Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin -
- Jul 17 – 21, 2017 Suzuki Early Childhood Education -
For Teachers Instructor Audition
- Jul 16 – 23, 2017 Harp Unit 1 Waddington May 21
- Jul 17 – 21, 2017 Supplemental music for Books 5-8
Violin Lieb -
- See all events at Peaks to Plains Suzuki Institute.
- Registration fee, student/individual $65 before 5/1, $130 after 5/1
- Registration fee, family $85 before 5/1, $150 after 5/1
- Pre-Twinkle Tuition $295
- Book 1 and up Tuition $435
- Advanced String Camp Tuition $595
- Chamber Music (excludes Advanced String Camp) $30
- Extra Enrichment (ie. orchestra, fiddling, art, marimba, drumming, etc ) $75
- Sibling Enrichment $50
Harp Tuning fee: $25
Observation fee: $60/day
- T-shirts $15
- Registration fee $65 before 5/1, $130 after 5/1
Supplementary Course: $435
For Students, Amount: $25 - $400, Application due: April 10
To apply, go to www.ppsicolorado.com and follow instructions carefully.
Housing & Meals
Housing is available at local hotel/motels. See website for conveniently located accomodations. Special rates at SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 6845 West 103rd Avenue Westminster, Colorado 80021
Pre-ordered lunches on site Monday—Friday:
- Child $40/week
- Adult $45/week
Outdoor playground and equipment available on campus. A city rec center with indoor pool, water park, and exercise equipment a few miles away. Approximately 6 miles from campus there is a 1.5 million square foot shopping center. Since the campus is located close to the foothills, there is an extensive network of mountain parks, trails and recreation opportunities. Downtown Denver is 15 miles away.
Audition tapes for student honors recital will be accepted. The postmarked deadline is May 16.
Denver International Airport is approximately 30 minutes away.
The SAA does not run the workshops and summer institutes; it approves separate businesses to run them. For specific information on schedules, enrollment, pricing, housing, etc. please contact sponsoring organizations directly with inquiries. To get your event listed here, please see the Event Listing Guide.