Lake Sylvia Suzuki Flute and Recorder Institute
St Paul, MN
Lake Sylvia Suzuki Flute and Recorder Institute emphasizes family fun and music making in the great outdoors. Situated on a private penisula on beautiful Lake Sylvia, this institute offers plenty of summer activities. Serenade the loons from our pontoon boat!
For Teachers Instructor Audition
- Jun 10, 2017 Every Child Can! Gerry -
- Jun 11 – 18, 2017 Flute Unit 1 Gerry Apr 16
- Jun 11 – 18, 2017 Flute Unit 2 Williamson -
- Jun 11 – 18, 2017 Flute Unit 5 Bitticks Apr 16
- Jun 13 – 18, 2017 Flute Unit 3 Williamson -
- Jun 13 – 18, 2017 Flute Unit 6 Bitticks -
- Jun 14 – 19, 2017 Flute Unit 4 Gerry -
- See all events at Lake Sylvia Suzuki Flute and Recorder Institute.
Art for siblings $15
Unit 1 $590
Units 2—6 $390
Every Child Can $110
Two units (2—6) $585
Housing & Meals
Lodging is in dormitories and cabins and meals are included in this price.
- Ages 7 and up $220 (Wednesday lunch thru Sunday lunch.)
Ages 5-6 $90
Ages 0—4: Free
Additional lodging fees ($50/day) for early arrival.
Lake Sylvia Suzuki Flute and Recorder Institute at Camp Chi Rho offers many summer outdoor activities; two swimming beaches, fishing docks, pontoon and paddle boats, canoes, volleyball, basketball, archery, ultimate frisby, campfires and outdoor art classes. In the chalet you’ll find ping-pong tables and board games. Bring a costume for skit night.
Lake Sylvia Suzuki Flute and Recorder Institute is located 48 miles west of Minneapolis at Camp Chi Rho.
Tuition for students includes master classes, tone and technique class, repertoire class, flute choir and art.
Please see website for Adult Flute Program information. lakesylviaflutecam.wixsite.com
The SAA does not run the workshops and summer institutes; it approves separate businesses to run them. For specific information on schedules, enrollment, pricing, housing, etc. please contact sponsoring organizations directly with inquiries. To get your event listed here, please see the Event Listing Guide.