Dear SAA Members,
The upcoming SAA Conference deadline is quickly approaching! This is a friendly reminder that all Session Proposals and Student Application DVDs are due this this Thursday, October 15.
We encourage all members to submit their ideas to be part of the exciting plans for May of 2010.
Students of all instruments and ages can apply for a variety of events:
- Masterclasses (all instruments & ages, various levels)
- Chamber Music Masterclass for Preformed Groups (all ages)
- Chamber Music for Non-Preformed Groups (all instruments, various levels, ages 12-15. Apply individually to be placed in a chamber group.)
- Bass Choir (all ages, Book 2 and above)
- Flute Performing Ensemble (all ages, Book 3 and above)
- Recorder Consort (all ages, Book 3 and above)
- Suzuki Youth Orchestra of the Americas (up to age 12)
- Piano Concerto (up to age 14, due December 15)
Visit the Conference website for easy online entries.
The SAA Conference Team